Why choose our team?
As a Buyer you need to work with an experienced Team that knows the intricacies of this specific market. Buying a property in the University and Hospital area can be very competitive. To be successful in purchasing you need a Team with a plan, knowledge and experience.
We are Downtown Kingston specialists with in-depth knowledge of the downtown market.
Put our experience to work with a Buyer action plan customized to your specific needs.
“Thank you so much for showing and helping us through the process of buying the condo in downtown Kingston. For us as newcomers, you provided excellent and comprehensive information in terms of locations available, pricing and conditions, which helped us decide on the property that best suited our needs, as both a residence and an investment. We would most happily recommend you to future clients.”
– ARIELLA ZBAR
We request an introductory meeting or extensive phone call to discuss your specific goals.As your Buyer team, we will work with you to find the perfect downtown Kingston home by:
· Understanding your home requirements and analyzing your housing needs
· Identifying your price range
· Outlining the offer process, including relevant timeframes, professional fees, closing costs (property tax adjustments and Land Transfer Tax)
· Reviewing comparable recently sold residential properties in your price range and area of choice in Kingston
· Setting up an automated property search that matches your criteria to keep you immediately informed by email of new MLS listings in Kingston as soon as they come on the market (up to 24 hours before they are available on www.realtor.ca)
· Assisting in securing of financing or pre-approval, if required (you may find yourself in competition with other Buyers on a specific property whose purchase is not conditional on financing)
· Prioritizing potential Kingston properties currently listed and scheduling viewings of selected houses or condos
· Successfully negotiating an offer to purchase
· Coordinating and attending a home inspection as required
· Coordinating and distributing all documents to your lawyer and lender
· Providing guidance and assistance to possession date and beyond
We would be pleased to refer you to our network of real estate professionals in Kingston, including lawyers, home inspectors, lenders, mortgage brokers, and insurance brokers.
“David and his Team were attentive, always available and very knowledgeable, during the sale of our waterfront home. Given our busy schedule, they made all the arrangements and went out of their way to help us right through to the closing date. Most importantly for us, we have learned to trust David, which makes it much easier for us to utilize his opinion and his vast amount of knowledge when it comes to real estate. We are continuing to work with David in order to purchase our next Kingston home. We would strongly recommend David Wilson to anyone requiring a real estate agent in Kingston.”